At Lambert & Rogers, our team of lawyers is prepared to help you deal with your varied legal needs. We have years of experience working in the areas of wills, estates, banking and finance law, construction law, contracts, insurance, trusts and trust litigation.
Whether you are a business owner, a bank representative or an individual looking for estate planning services, we invite you to contact our El Cajon law firm online or call 619-588-7600 for immediate, personalized service.
Our Business Law Practice Areas
From offices in El Cajon, our experienced businesses attorneys serve clients in the areas of:
- Banking law: When it comes to advising community banks, we have years of experience offering sound advice to banks in San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. We are familiar with standard loan documents used by most banks and can handle bank loan documentation for complex new credit facilities as well as the restructuring and workout of existing loan problems. Understanding legal nuances and the business of banking is crucial when we’re documenting loans, and we understand complex commercial loans, including how those loans should be structured and collateralized.
- Construction law: Attorney Steve Lambert spent 12 years working in construction lending and construction management before founding Lambert & Rogers. As a result, he thoroughly understands construction law and is ready to help you with mechanic’s liens, nonpayment, business disputes, breach of contract, subcontracting and myriad other construction law issues. Simply put, our firm’s strong background makes us the one to turn to with virtually any construction law issue. We can help you and your businesses by offering sound legal advice.
- Contracts: Our vast background in construction and banking law has given us years of experience handling contracts. We are here to help you draft and review business and construction contracts and handle contract disputes. We can discuss and advise you regarding what to do if there is a breach of contract.
Estate Litigation Lawyers
Wills and Trusts Services: Serving Business Owners and Consumers
Business owners often need to look toward the future, which could include setting up clear succession plans so their company can continue to thrive when they are no longer around. Nonbusiness owners can also benefit from having executable estate plans in place, which often include:
- Trusts: We handle trusts and trust litigation for all clients and can help with a variety of wealth management and estate issues. We are also here to help establish conservatorships for clients with Alzheimer’s and dementia and adult children who are developmentally disabled. Don’t delay; if a loved one is or has become incapacitated and is unable to make clear, levelheaded decisions, you should seek our services.
- Wills: When it comes to end-of-life planning, many people delay the process, sweep it under the rug and neglect to make important decisions before it’s too late. While it might be difficult to make these types of plans, it’s far worse to leave your next of kin in a vulnerable position, having to sort through your finances and personal and real property distributions.
Because this is such a personal issue, we will take the time to understand your concerns and can help you draft a personalized, legally sound last will and testament. If there is an issue with an existing will, we can guide you through the legal process and represent you in probate court, if necessary.
Contact a Professional Law Firm Helping Clients Throughout Southern California
Contact the office of Lambert & Rogers by calling 619-588-7600 to receive the personalized, professional legal services you deserve. You may also fill out a short online form, and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.